- Services For People With Disabilities
- Dubuque, IA, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive benefits package
Why work for LSI?
"I view the world differently because of my work at LSI."
"I believe everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect."
Are you looking for a career where you can make a positive impact in the lives of others? At LSI, your journey is our passion! Our Services for People with Disabilities team is searching for a dedicated, energetic full-time Program Supervisor in Dubuque. The Iowans we serve are seeking a life of greater confidence and independence, and it's our privilege to empower them toward success every day.
The Program Supervisor oversees our Hourly Supported Community Living and Respite Care services, and is responsible for delivering the services and supervision of Direct Support Professionals, Caseworkers, and Respite staff. This role is responsible for:
- Developing and maintaining staff schedules
- Working directly with individuals to provide support, assistance, and instruction to help improve personal growth and independence
Salary and Benefits
In addition to joining a family of caring teammates, you'll also enjoy a competitive salary and benefit package at LSI, including a 401(k), paid time off, and health, dental, life, and vision insurance.
Qualified candidates for this job will have one of the following:
- A Bachelor's degree in Human Services, Education, or another human services-related field, plus two years of full-time, work-related experience
- A Master's degree in Social Work or another human services-related field, plus one year of full-time, work-related experience
This position requires a valid driver's license, auto insurance, a good driving record, and the ability to pass an extensive background check, including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child Abuse registries, the Sex Offender registry, and the criminal history check.
It's their life. It's your career. Make a difference in both by joining our LSI team today!