- Services For People With Disabilities
- Muscatine, IA, USA
- Full Time
Comprehensive benefits package
Why work for LSI?
"I view the world differently because of my work at LSI."
"I believe everyone deserves to be treated with dignity and respect."
Are you looking for a career where you can make a positive impact in the lives of others? At LSI, your journey is our passion! Our Services for People with Disabilities team is searching for a dedicated, energetic full-time Shift Supervisor. This role operates specifically within LSI's Harmony House in Muscatine. The individuals we serve are seeking a life of greater confidence and independence, and it's our privilege to empower them toward success every day.
This position is for 3rd shift: 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. This is a non-sleeping position.
The Shift Supervisor specifically works at our 24-hour Harmony House site. The individuals in the home require staffing patterns that consistently have two or more staff on shift simultaneously. Our Shift Supervisor is responsible for:
- Overseeing services and monitoring our Direct Support Professionals and Caseworkers
- Acting as the main contact for interdisciplinary team members working with individuals in the sites
- Working directly with the individuals to provide support, assistance, and instruction to improve personal growth and independence
Salary and Benefits
In addition to joining a family of caring teammates, you'll also enjoy a competitive salary and benefit package at LSI, including a 401(k), paid time off, and health, dental, life, and vision insurance.
Qualified candidates for this job will have one of the following:
- An LPN, with one year of work-related experience
- A Bachelor's degree in a human services-related field, with one year of work-related experience
This position requires a valid driver's license, auto insurance, a good driving record, and the ability to pass an extensive background check, including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child Abuse registries, the Sex Offender registry, and the criminal history check.
It's their life. It's your career. Make a difference in both by joining our LSI team today!